Thursday 7 October 2010

Word of the day

New word from Poppy today = Bampa (welsh term for Grandad). Very very very very cute.

Biggest achievement for Mammy = letting go of Poppy to go down the slide on her own at the park. This was after numerous attempts of going down on my lap, and then alongside me holding hands to judge the speed. And she was lying on her back when on her own. Still pleased with myself tho.

6am start today has really wiped me out all day. I was dozing on the couch while Poppy watched Something Special on my lap. Haven't felt that out of it for months.

Oh and she had a poo in the bath this evening. Thankfully that has been the one and only time as it was completely gross and I now have to go and scrub the bath with the bleach that's soaking in there. Uch y fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment