Sunday 19 September 2010

Dreary

That one word describes my mood quite well. After such a fab weekend last week with hubby being off and having a night out together, this weekend has been total shite. Worked yesterday morning then had to amuse Poppy and me for a whole day whilst feeling like I wanted to curl up and hide under the duvet instead. Managed to drag us both to the local wildfowl centre and look at the birds, do a craft activity, then console myself with that perhaps my mood would improve during Poppy's nap. But then she wouldn't take one. After babbling to herself for almost an hour, interspersed with some very loud screams, I gave up. Thankfully she was happy to potter about with toys while I just lay on the couch and tried to summon up some dregs of energy, something, anything...Poppy bless her tried to get my attention for something and pulled on one of my fingers which shot excruciating pain into the joint and through my hand, and made me cry. How am I going to get through work this week? My body aches all the time, escalating to stabbing pain if I put pressure somewhere sore or stay too long in one position and then move. This is why I'll be paying privately to see someone who can tell me what the hell is going on, I can't wait months with this restriction on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment