Tuesday 14 September 2010

Walking like I'm 80 again

The joint pains are back with a vengeance. After about 6 months of it being manageable with anti-inflammatories it's worse than it's been in ages, even with the medication. Cue more blood tests, change in tablets and some co-codamol so that I can sleep better without my hands waking me up with the pain. My GP was lovely about it but did say in some cases they never get to the bottom of what's causing it, which is pretty much what the rheumatologist said back in March. Sneaked a peek at my blood test results before leaving work and the one's that were back do show inflammation, I'm slightly anaemic, and my white blood cells are raised. Ho hum. We'll see how long it takes the surgery to contact me to come back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment