Friday 26 November 2010

Ucky tummy bug strikes again

Don't know whether it's because my immune system is lowered by this new arthritis medication, if it's the medication causing it, or just coincidence but I've had two tummy bugs in two weeks now. Yuck. Finally feeling bit more human today and up to turning on the laptop.

After starting my words table pre-vomiting, and then updating it a bit after reading another blog post inspired by my blog post (bear with me, I know it's complicated), this is the current list:

23/11/2010

SPEAKS WELL
Mummy
Daddy
Bampa
Nanny
Yes
No
Chicco
Oz
Car
Duck
Doggy/Oof Oof
More
Tea
Door
Cook
Shoe/s
Toast
Baby
Bye
Birdy
Fishy
Flower
Cat
Bee
Tiger
Hat
Tea
There
Cai(boy at nursery)
Boo

BANGUAGE
Tumble/Mumble
Banana/Nana
Pig
Bear
Book/cook
Nappy/Appy
Tree
Mickey/Icky
Goosey/Sey
Tiger/Raah!
Cow/Moo!
Sheep/Baa!
Monkey/Oo oo ah ah!
Foot/Oot
Down/with pointing
Milk
Rhys/Eees
Shark
Horsey
Thank you/Kew
Grandma/Rama

SIGNS
Strawberry
More
Biscuit
Owl
Tea/food
Elephant
Fish
Butterfly
Book
Penguin(well, waddles like one!)

I'm sure that I've missed some out and to make the next update easier I'll try to keep a running tab on new words on the fridge or something.

1 comment:

  1. Duh how did I forget banana? Jacob started sobbing in the trolley in tesco today when we trollied past the nanas and he wasn't given one :(

    I can't believe how many words she's got, that's awesome! Go Poppy ;)

    ReplyDelete