Friday 30 July 2010

Babysitting duties

Due to it being my turn to work a Saturday morning this weekend, hubby working a night shift tonight and my parents being away in their motorhome, Poppy-sitting has fallen to my brother and his girlfriend. Now, while Poppy loves them to pieces and is quite happy to give them all her toys, be tickled half to death by my brother, and show them her belly (newly acquired skill), they have never changed her nappy or given her a meal. So I would love to be a fly on the wall for the 4 hours or so that I am out of the house in the morning; no doubt she will behave as she does in nursery or with anyone else that isn't me or hubby - perfectly. And I hope she does. They'll then love their new-found role of responsible Uncle and Auntie and beg us to have her every weekend for a few hours of fun and frolics ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment