Saturday 24 July 2010

Sleep is for the weak. I'm weak - I admit it.

I'm getting REALLY tired of getting up at 5am everyday. Sometimes it's 530am. Whatever, it's too f-ing early. And she's so grumpy it's unreal. She's so tired even getting out of the cot she had a tantrum while I'm trying to pick her up from it. And I'm too stubborn to give in and give her a bottle at that time of day when she'll maybe go back to sleep and therefore make me late for work, or maybe not and carry on screaming at me until we leave the house. It tarnishes the whole day when I'm feeling this shite. When I'm at work the day passes and I can forget about my black mood, but on a day off I let it fester and give into the self pity. It's pathetic really, I should just snap myself out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment