Friday 20 August 2010

Wedding shoes

Finally found a pair of half comfortable new black shoes for the wedding I'm going to over the Bank Holiday weekend. After ordering 3 pairs from Debenhams online sale and getting nowhere due to my stupidly wide feet and high instep, I admitted defeat and actually went to the shops to try some on. We had a fun playdate in the morning with a friend I haven't seen for weeks due to various holidays, which wore Poppy out enough to stay asleep when I brought her into the house from the car. That meant that I could leave hubby in charge of the baby monitor and turn on my heels back into the shops.

After a cursory looks around Clarks which had no going-out heels, M&S pulled through for me and gave me a choice of 2 or 3 pairs to choose from. Outfit then provided a beautiful wedding-styled hairpiece attached to a simple black headband. So I'm all set now I think!

The broken treadmill is finally being picked up tomorrow morning, and Amazon rang earlier to arrange delivery of the new (pink!) treadmill next Tuesday. Yay. Now I can finally get over this phase of being a slob and a chocolate Hobnob addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment