Friday 6 August 2010

More antibiotics

Another trip to yet another GP has resulted in a different antibiotic for week, a different antibacterial cream and instructions to use the steroid cream also. So Poppy can't go into nursery today AGAIN. Hubby's boss would only let him have a half day off despite me already having taken 2.5 days holiday off with her illness since I've come back to work and him none. He's coming home by 1230 for me to leave and go in to start at 1245. What a palaver. If only I had more spare holidays I would have just taken the day off as there are no other Pharmacist's off today. Instead I'm having to faff about taking lieu time I don't have and try to work it back. It'll mean now I'll have to work 2 saturday mornings just to get out of the minus lieu time I'm now in before I'm even positive again! Yikes. I suppose I'd better get used to this. Really need to look into taking dependency leave where I don't get paid but I can just use at any time. Don't want to forfeit my time off at xmas or my week next March just because Poppy's got a bloody rash.

No comments:

Post a Comment