Sunday 31 January 2010

5 more sleeps...

I'm getting excited now about our weekend away. Just been looking online for a restaurant for the saturday night and booked one that looks delish. Have got a table in the hotel for the night we arrive, but want to have a proper posh meal and drinks saturday night. AARRRGGGHHH I can't wait!!!!

My new feeding baby mantra from this day forward is FOOD IS FOR FUN UNTIL THEY'RE ONE. A wise friend has gently made an intervention before my stress levels led me to self-combust and the upshot is no more feeding stress - she eats what she can get into her mouth herself. End of. Hopefully that'll be whatever I'm eating, and will also have the positive effect of making us be more aware of our salt intake and more likely to cook dinner from scratch than relying on convenience foods. I concede that a few nights a week it may not be possible due to Daddy's shifts but hopefully those days will be less than those that we do manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment