Friday 22 January 2010

Cheese sauce

I know she likes cheese sauce as its the only way to get any fish into her. But for tonights dinner i did quorn mince in cheese sauce with spaghetti pasta. And she WOLFED it down. Properly opening her mouth before the spoon was near and everything. Ate a massive bowlful then a bit of garlic bread too. So is that the key? Everything in cheese sauce??! It is such a relief to see her actually enjoying a meal and very relaxing feeding her when she's like that. It's like a weight off my shoulders. If only i thought it would continue i'd be a very happy chappy.

Memories of the day: belly-laughing at me chasing her on my hands and knees down the hall in her walker, getting sloppy kisses (and hair pulls!) when i hold my arms out to her when she's in the walker, extra special high fives with daddy, almost falling asleep in highchair watching Iggle Piggle before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment