Tuesday 19 January 2010

Mixed day

Hi everyone,
This is my first post so I'll try to keep it concise.

Had a break from the daily feeding battle at lunchtime today. We went out shopping for my Mums birthday pressie and fed Poppy in BHS cafe, and left her Daddy do it today. When i was up buying a coffee she was fine, when i returned to the table she started playing up straight away. Are the two linked?? I think so...

Also how can she sleep for 2.5 hours and still be grumpy? Ended up driving about for half hour as got so frustrated by the whining after she'd only been up an hour just to get a bit of peace.

On the plus side at bathtime tonight she seemed to pass me her bath toy! So i said "ta" and passed it back. So she did it again..awww.. We'll see tomorrow if i can get her to do it again. Yesterday she got the hang of doing a high five in her highchair, tho whether that was just a way to distract me from trying to feed her i'm not sure.

Only two and a half weeks until a weekend away, just myself and my husband. Trying to keep that in mind when i want to sellotape her dummy in her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment