Saturday 30 January 2010

Too self-indulgent?

Have been rather moan-y since starting this blog so I thought tonight i'd take the evening off from going on about how bad my life is. Caught up on Brothers & Sisters on the More4 website as only realised it was back on at episode 3, and I'm not one of those people who can dip in and out of a series, I have to see every single episode or it'd drive me crazy.

Poppy has been walking everywhere today at top speed, clinging onto fingers for dear life. She even negotiated going down the stairs, which was then her favourite game until my back gave out after about three times. It's quite a cardio workout doing that, especially as she can't go up herself so I'm lugging a 20lb lump back up on my hip each time! It's great fun though, even with the backache, as she's so happy when she's doing it she has this huge grin on her face the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment