Saturday 13 February 2010

Fun day had by all

Lots of fun in Funsters had by adults and children alike. Poppy ate sausage and chips off the kids menu, cheesy garlic bread, a bit of Daddy's burger...anything she could get her hands on really!

Water Babies was ace this afternoon. Poppy actually was a bit clingy for me - amazing as she's so not an affectionate baby - and was really good at holding onto the side and coming into the water from poolside. I'm glad we're continuing next term too now that I can really see the progression in her. Got her underwater photo shoot next sunday, Mum is coming with me, in Cardiff so a little drive away. Then have to wait 3 weeks to view them, agonising!! Then who knows how long until we get the actual pictures, my friend waited 3 months but there was problems with her order.

Ok off to eat my lovely dinner with our guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment