Friday 26 February 2010

Zebra

Off to look at a second hand Fisher Price Bounce & Spin Zebra this morning, only 15 quid so thought it was worth a go. Poppy went down by herself for her nap just now, but her cold isn't really any better and the cough is really nasty. Dug out her inhaler yesterday to use as she's a bit wheezy, so hope that'll help.

It's funny how my mood and outlook changes so much over the course of a day. When I first get up I feel like the day is going to drag so much, I wish Poppy would just sit and play with some toys herself so I can wake up a bit! I clock-watch, waiting for the next thing to do (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at 7am, i get washed and dressed 730am, breakfast at 8am, Poppy wash and dress, nap attempt at 9am). By naptime I feel a bit more optimistic and energetic. The morning normally goes by quickly as I go out to visit friends or to a baby group. I anticipate the afternoon nap being a pain in the arse so get miserable again for a bit, then better when she's asleep. Then after her nap until teatime the time usually flies and I end up feeling like the day has disappeared again and I want more time to spend with her! Talk about mood swings. But of course there is always that relief and relaxation when she is asleep for the night..

No comments:

Post a Comment