Friday 12 February 2010

Tough day so far

Due to lack of morning nap until gone 1030 Poppy has been evil this morning. It's one of those days when I don't feel strong enough to deal with it today, making it all seem ten times worse. Ended up yet again pinning her on her back with two hands to get her to give into sleep, after a failed attempt earlier in the morning. That can't be right, surely? How will anyone else get her to sleep, like when she starts nursery?? They probably will give up and she'll come home in a foul mood, I'll struggle to get any food into her BLW or nor, and generally have a horrible 2 hours with her until bedtime. Something to look forward to I suppose.

I tend to come on here and vent when thing's are hard & not really speak about the good things, but I guess that's just a way of me getting things out and not going mad. We did have a nice day yesterday, visiting my friend K and her newborn daughter P. Also joining us was a mutual friend, H, we havent all seen each other since last September and of course I hadn't met P before. A long drive to Swindon meant we got home at 6pm, so very tired last night! Also realised why I was in agony getting out of the car at home, had forgotten my painkiller in the morning so practically siezed up by then. But I soldiered on and did manage to get one side of the kitchen door painted, which i was pleased at as the damn thing has been hung 11 months without painting.

Anyways we went to PizzA Hut for lunch, where Poppy ate cheesy garlic bread, potato wedges and various bits I'd brought her. I had a yummy Caprino pizza which involved goats cheese, rocket, olives, thin crust. Heaven.

Got family visiting later until Sunday so hope I snap out of this mood a bit by then. Trying my best but I am finding it hard today.

No comments:

Post a Comment