Thursday 18 February 2010

Bleurghh

I caught the stomach bug and by tuesday afternoon was sick as a dog, then hubby joined in the early hours of wednesday morning. Thank god my mum was able to take two days off work to take Poppy for us as there was no way we could have coped with both of us throwing up & running to the bathroom. Yuck.

It seems to be over now, we picked Poppy up earlier from mums. Just written out all the invitations for her birthday party, hope we get lots of kids coming as it's a pretty big room just for two or three children! As it's Easter Sunday i'm a bit worried but hopefully if I get the invites out early enough people will have time to make plans. Now just got to plan the food and decorations.

Have got my nephews christening in two weeks time in Somerset, we are godparents to J who is 3. Going to try and get a personal shopper appointment in Debenhams for next week for an outfit, a friend did it and took her son as you get a private fitting room so hoping I can take toys and leave her crawl about while I try some stuff on. Worth a go anyway as it's pretty much impossible going on my own otherwise and hubby not got much time off now before the day. Also it sounds much easier sitting about while someone brings lots of clothes to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment