Saturday 12 June 2010

Missing seeing my husband

Having to work is really crappy. My poor hubby has been working non-stop all week, has only 1 out of his rota'd 4 days off thanks to a music festival in Swansea and a court date on the other two days (as an evidence-giver, not the accused). At least his one day off is tomorrow, a Sunday, but bless him he'll be so tired who knows what time he'll get out of bed. And speaking of 'who know what time', when will he get to come home this evening? Was meant to leave at 9pm but it's nearly 10pm and he's text saying they're being kept on.

On a different note, I was pleased today with my ability to be flexible with Poppy's routine. I took her to visit my aunt and uncle in Newport, a 90 minute drive. So that I could see as much of them as possible we didn't leave until gone 430pm and she was going to bed almost an hour late. But so what? She slept the entire journey there and back which was blissful, and has been pretty contented all day. Result.

No comments:

Post a Comment