Thursday 17 June 2010

Relaxing day in the sun

The weather is so nice at the moment, I make the most of each and every opportunity to be outside. This morning we took a trip to the park, an albeit short trip after Poppy had a 90min nap. Despite a major tantrum under the boat climbing frame, because of what I'm still not quite sure, the hour was pleasantly spent overall. On the way back to the car Poppy walked most of the way holding to the pram, and when she'd had enough cruised around to the front to be sat back up for a little rest. Bless her.

I've not had time to post but she had finally starting taking some steps unassisted!! She's been doing a little more each day. She looks so very pleased with herself when she does a few steps.

This afternoon a friend and her two daughters came over for a visit. I set the garden up so that the kids were able to play with us sat watching, the sun was shining, a parasol kept the baby in shade, and we both chilled out for a few hours. Its amazing how much happier I feel when the sun is out and I can spend some stress-free time outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment