Wednesday 30 June 2010

Holiday has started

I will try harder to do my 100 words each day I promise. I've been rubbish since I decided it the other day!

Today was my last day at work for 2 and a half weeks. Strangely I didn't feel excited and have been in a pretty crappy mood all day as once again Poppy is waking at 530am and refusing to go back to sleep. And once again moaning and crying for the 3 hours until we leave the house because she's so tired. I thought we'd moved passed that phase as she started taking a bottle and going back for an hour or more, the past three days it hasn't worked and I'm tired out again. And tired of the whinging. Maybe it hasn't sunk in yet that I'm off. Or perhaps the thought of having no break from the difficult part of parenthood is making a small part of me wish that I wasn't off work. That probably makes me sound like a bad parent, I'm sure there are others out there that have that thought occasionally. And the certainty that their chid prefers being at nursery than at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment