Friday 7 May 2010

Managers are idiots

My top-boss was working the late shift today, that means he stays until 515pm instead of 5pm, and has a technician and assistant to help out. It really pisses me off when he sits in his office even when its 510pm and there are 3 of us pharmacists running around - staying past when we should be there - finishing up all the queries and last minute items. ARRGHH! And I have to work with him tomorrow morning for 3 hours. Joy.

Even after the general election yesterday there is no clear winner, we have a hung parliament for the first time since 1974. It's been an interesting few weeks, learning a bit more about politics. Which still isn't much as I knew practically nothing before. I've found the BBC election webpages very informative, who knew that someday I'd actually have an interest in politics...

Managed to get out for a run after work again tonight as hubby is on day shift, twice in one week! Go me! Hoping to go again on sunday before he goes in for an afternoon shift too. I didn't think it would get easier yet but tonight I wasn't struggling so much. And I was beginning to enjoy it too - very strange ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment