Sunday 16 May 2010

Wet washing on the line

Don't you just hate that? I pegged washing out in the sunshine yesterday afternoon which wasn't dry by nightfall. So I left it out overnight and its bloody rained. Soggy, sopping, dripping washing is not on my line. Yuck. Think I'll just leave it there and see if the sun will come back out and save me.

Have discovered, since moaning to hubby that he never gets up in the night, that Poppy settles much better when he goes in than when I do. When she sees me she wants a cuddle and I end up picking her up, loving the snuggles, and bringing her back into bed with me as every time I put her in the cot she wakes up and screams. So last night I had an almost unbroken nights sleep until 545am when I got up with her as hubby shot out of bed when she woke up twice. Bliss.

Hubby's parents came to stay for the weekend to help out after his eye surgery but went home last night, so we now have a free day today unexpectedly. If he's up to it we may go to a soft play area or have lunch somewhere. We're skint until payday next week but what the hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment