Wednesday 7 April 2010

First day off tomorrow yay!

I have survived the first 2 days back in the land of the working people. Not that it's been too difficult yet to be honest. Got a feeling that I'll go back on Friday morning to find my name on the ward rota though, despite not having finished my checking logs. oh well it'll make the day go faster as it did drag a bit today, especially the last hour when I knew Dave would have picked Poppy up from nursery!

Am pretty tired tonight now so having a chillout. I was somehow full of energy yesterday evening and even managed to go for a run to keep up with my R4L training, in the POURING rain I'd like to point out. The water was running off the peak of my cap! So I felt justified in eating half an easter egg later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment