Tuesday 20 April 2010

Supper in a flash

Tonight was the first time since I started back to work that Hubby was on afternoons and that I had to manage cooking dinner and the evening routine on my own. Apart from putting up with Poppy doing a lot of moaning when I was trying to cook, I managed to put together a decent meal for both of us. She didn't eat a whole lot of it, but it was on a plate roughly on time.

What is it with the moaning when I'm trying to cook? She always does it!! Either crawling up my leg and crying, or standing at the gate at the doorway and crying from there :-(

I wish that I had more annual leave days. Cos I had to borrow some from this year to stay off until after she was 1, after what I've got booked I only have 3.5 days left. And who knows what is going to happen before next April where I have to use those days if Poppy is ill or something. With all the sunshine we've been having the past 2 weeks it makes me think that when it's sunny in the summer and actually hot I definitely won't want to be at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment