Friday 9 April 2010

Working woman again

The first week is over. Actually had some proper work to do again today and finished my checking logs. So I am officially useful again. Pretty tired tonight but yet again a pile of ironing called me to my feet as soon as Poppy was in bed. My gem of a hubby did half too though so I could sit down.

Today was Poppy's first FULL day at nursery, that is 845-500. She was so tired when I picked her up after work! I did ring to check on her twice, which was about half of what I wanted to actually do. Don't think they're fed up of me ringing yet, but give it time! At least she's got us for 2 whole days now over the weekend, and it should be a fun one too - visiting my parents in the Country Park tomorrow where they're staying in their motorhome for the weekend and a swimming lesson, then a birthday party Sunday afternoon. And a night out for hubby and I tomorrow night, my brother is babysitting. A meal and a few drinks for our friend's 30th birthday, should be a fun night except I'm Des (designated driver) as one of us will have to get up with Poppy sunday morning anyway. And apparently there is going to be wine in the childrens party sunday afternoon, for the parents, so it's my turn to have a glass and relax then ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment