Friday 30 April 2010

Just some pics

Not really much to post about so though I'd just catch up with some photos.

After our pushbikes sitting in the shed for an AGE as the key snapped in the lock, I finally got around to Googling "how to cut off a bike lock" (very dodgy but there was plenty of advice out there) we borrowed an angle grinder and got to work




Success!!! Now we just have to get them back to working order




Photographic evidence to cause Poppy to cringe when she's a teenager of how much of a mess she gets into eating spaghetti




And how fab these baby leggings are when you've got a very wriggly child who HATES having their nappy changed. One less step than taking off tights/leggings/trousers



Ended up buying about 6 pairs in various colours, and a Hippychick hipseat for when she just won't be put down. Impressed so far, will try to get a photo up of me using it somewhere other than my kitchen ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for BabyLegs!

    I had to cut a bike lock off once when I had stupidly left it locked up in my back garden over winter (we had no garage or shed) and the lock rusted over completely. I used a junior hacksaw and had it off in seconds - think the lock must have been totally rubbish!

    ReplyDelete