Wednesday 28 April 2010

Perfect house we can't afford..

We went to see the Perfect House. It was fabulous. But needed lots of tlc to bring it up to a decent standard, and with it being at the top of our budget already we;d then have no money to spend on paint and carpet! Oh the possibilities of it though...sob...

After trying every type of potato with Poppy we've now discovered she seems to really enjoy rice and pasta. So lots of spaghetti bolognese and chicken curry to come.

Managed to finally get out for a run monday evening, after 2 weeks of being ill. Went back to week 2 of the training schedule, which it turns out I'd misread the first time I did it, so it was much harder! 2 mins running to 1 minute walking, not the other way around. My legs are still a bit sore today and I'm pretty tired tonight, so hope I get time to go out before hubby goes to work tomorrow afternoon. Also need to actualy register for the race! Then I definitely can't get out of it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment