Sunday 28 March 2010

Clocks changing

Ok I naievely thought that with the clocks going forward that Poppy would have a lie-in until at least 7am (which is actually 6am for our body clocks). No such luck - 554am she woke up (which is actually 454 for our body clocks). How is that possible?? I tried bringing her into bed with me as hubby was just getting up for work but didn't work...the weird thing is she seems normal and not at all like she's been up since 5am.

We both slept like crap last night too, you know when you can just tell your partner is not sleeping next to you when you wake? I woke myself coughing and needing a drink and before that hadn't really settled, we randomly stopped into a new housing estate near our home yesterday and saw a lovely house so that was on my mind. How lush would it be to own a 4 bed house, with en-suite, downstairs cloak and decent size garden? In my dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment