Thursday 25 March 2010

Wine and a curly wurly

This is my evening tonight as hubby is getting up with Poppy tomorrow. I really should go take a shower, haven't had a chance due to Poppy being stuck to me, but decided that could wait until the morning when this was the other option.

Watching a programme about Eddie Izzard doing the marathons for Sport Relief. It is an immense feat. His toenail was hanging off, ewww. It is amazing really what he has done.

Poppy still has the diarrhoea, tried out some medicine one of my pharmacist friends recommended so we'll see how she is in the morning. It's been a little better today and she has eaten twice. As tomorrow is Friday though I think perhaps another phonecall to the GP is in order just to check out how long these things can last. Also another friend has suggested probiotic yoghurts so hubby will be down the shop first thing tomorrow!

Downloaded the training plan for the Race for Life earlier, I'm doing it with two friends and we're hoping to jog it. It looks ok, based on interval training and building up the endurance. Hope to start perhaps next week, got plenty of time as it's not until July, but want to get into it asap as knowing me I'll stop for whatever reason and end up having to restart the programme at least once ;-)

Some photos of the lovely cuddles we've been having while she's been ill




No comments:

Post a Comment