Tuesday 30 March 2010

Spoon fed in nursery-what a surprise!

Yes, that's right, Poppy was fed fish pie for lunch in nursery. Little minx. Won't take anything from a spoon for us apart from yoghurt. AND when i picked her up at 1230 she was just waking up from a nap in a bouncer chair in the main baby room. At home she won't sleep in the dark in the cot sometimes! At least she's being easy for them though, it would be awful if she wouldn't eat or sleep and was really miserable.

Got some stuff for work in my shopping trip. Shopping for work clothes is no where near exciting as normal shopping, and I've been reminded just how difficult it is for me to find smart trousers in my leg length. In the end I got a pair of brown linen from Next Petite which aren't really smart but will be ok, a pair of navy smart in M&S that I'll have to shorten, and pair of slim fit black in New Look that again are casual. Hopefully with a smartish top they'll be ok. Got a few tee-shirts that I'll smarten up with a corsage and a nautical knitted top. That'll do. It's a change anyway.

To try and keep me motivated with the training I got a pair of running leggings and a top, ones with stay-dry technology (!) as I find it really hot in my old scabby jogging bottoms. Tried on a lovely Adidas running jacket but resisted, perhaps I'll have a look online to see if I can find a bargainous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment