Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies

Had a lovely present from Poppy (Hubby) for Mother's day - a day at the local spa. Includes a choice of a massage or a facial and the use of the spa facilities. Ah I can see a relaxing few hours ahead sometime in the next few weeks..

My miserable mood was still present a bit this morning, but I managed to get myself out of it pretty quickly thank goodness. Had lunch out with my family which was lovely, apart from my hubby not being able to be there as he was nights last night. Poppy ate loads and made everyone laugh with her eating, don't think many people have seen a baby who eats everything with their hands.

Just watching Jo Frost Extreme Parenting from last week. There's one RIDICULOUS teenager - 13 - who is allowed to dress up like a ho and try to get into clubs. THIRTEEN. Don't think I even knew about nightclubs when I was that age. The outfits she's got are practically non-existent! I somehow don't think Poppy will be going down that route. Her Daddy already jokes about making sure all his colleagues know what she looks like in case she sneaks out to town.

Viewed the Water Babies photo's today after lunch. Was disappointed really, was expecting to have the perfect photo a la the promotional shots off the website, and to have loads to choose from. We only had 5 and of those 3 had her with one hand out of shot, and the one's with her central in the shot she had a face like she was shitting herself! We did manage to decide on one to have a 20x16 of though, and to get the 6x4 proofs for free there was a minimum £200 order, so also chose two to have as 10x8 of which we had one free. Thank goodness we had some money towards it from xmas we had as gifts for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment