Tuesday 9 March 2010

Sunny day


The weather has been lovely the past few days. I made the most of the sunshine this morning by taking Poppy for a walk on her trike around the local lake. She loved watching all the bird life, especially the madness when someone fed them some bread! Got back just in time for the Tesco grocery delivery too. Then had a busy time during her nap baking a batch of the sweet potato muffins for my friends little boy's 1st birthday party tomorrow. Was good timing as the last lot I made just ran out so did a batch for us too. I'm also in charge of jam and dairylea sandwiches (not a combination, two different sets) so my plan is to make those fresh tomorrow morning during her morning nap, as the party starts at midday.
This is the first in a long line of 1st birthday parties! Already got invites to another two, then Poppy's herself, and know of another one at least she's invited to. Then over the next few months all the younger babies we know will also turn one, although with me back at work perhaps not seeing them at babygroups will mean we lose out on an invite ;-) Who knows what to buy them all, I'm sure they've got plenty of toys already! Perhaps some clothes or Argos vouchers?
Definitely having an early night tonight, got carried away on the internet looking at cloth nappies last night until gone 10 - late night for me, that...

No comments:

Post a Comment