Saturday 27 March 2010

Nursery worries

Poppy starts on monday, and although I'm only planning on leaving her there for a couple of hours I'm still shitting myself. There are so many "What if?" that keep going around in my head! What if:
- she won't eat
- she won't sleep there
- she cries and they can't settle her
- she hurts herself and wants me or her Daddy
- she signs to them and they don't know
- they change her nappy and get the cloth nappy thing wrong, she only has 1 change of clothes
- another child is nasty/mean to her and i'm not there to look after her

etc etc

And also i realised last night that as it's Easter she'll be off on the friday and monday, so after settling her in for 3 days she'll be away from there for 5 days. I'm glad that hubby's got the following week off, when I start back to work, so we have the option of continuing the part time for another day or two before she's there for a whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment