Monday 29 March 2010

Nursery - done

It went fine. She cried when I walked away and left her but then played the whole time until I picked her up at 1100. Phew. Being braver tomorrow and leaving her until 1230 so she can eat lunch there. They won't know what's hit them ;-)

Have a morning of shopping planned, dragged out my workwear collection and decided that it really needs updating. Big style. I need some colour in there! It's pretty much all black and white as had to get rid of some stuff that is seriously old and worn out. Have a 20% off voucher for New Look and a store card, so that's my best bet me thinks.

STILL waiting for my nappy accessories. Emailed her again and she's sending out a part order of what they have in stock. Also one of the main things I was waiting for was the liners and she pointed out that I hadn't ordered any. Oops! Hope she can add them to the order and send out asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment