Tuesday 16 March 2010

Street View is scary

Just came across Google Street View. It's very weird looking at all the places I know so easily. Checked out all the family addresses and no-one's cars are there, so must have been taken in the week during the day, before I had Poppy ;-)

Fancied trying out an evening course in jewellery making today, I read about it and thought that I would really like to do it. Can't find anything that's ongoing now around here though, will probably have to wait until Sept when the new terms start. Hopefully Mum can sit Poppy the evenings that Dave is working. Maybe once I'm back in work (3 weeks! yikes) that desire to do anything with my free time except collapse in front of the tv will fade...

Got some reusable nappies from ebay, just waiting for them to arrive now. Only bought a few to try out for a day, before we spend out on a load of them. Checked with the nursery and they don't mind using them, they must really think I'm a "new age" parent, what with BLW, sign language and cloth nappies!

No comments:

Post a Comment