Monday 8 March 2010

Early start

Awake at 540am today. I don't know why it puts me in such a bad mood when she wakes up at 5-something, as if it is 603 then I don't feel the same way. Makes no sense I know, it's completely irrational, but I feel so p**sed off when this happens! She is an early riser but that is just too early.

Got no groceries in, having to do an internet food shop now while she's napping. Bloody Asda had no slots available but surprise, surprise the more expensive Tesco does. Oh well we need food, coming tomorrow lunchtime now. That's the trouble when we go away for a few days when supplies are running low, don't have time to go the supermarket. And there's no way I could manage to do a whole weeks shop on my own with Poppy in the trolley ;-)

Going to baby group this morning, it's really cold outside today. Got loads of layers on and the fireplace but still feel cold! And then the place we go has go underfloor heating so we both end up red-cheeked within half hour, as we're playing on the floor. Only 3 weeks left where we're able to go to it though, so going to make the most of the time we have left until I'm back at work..

No comments:

Post a Comment